Letsch Law Firm would like to be thought of as your community consultant on those matters that are important to you. Whether you are operating a small business, putting documents in place to protect your family, buying or selling a home, or assisting elders with their affairs, we are here to help you.
The Letsch Law Firm is committed to making legal services and education accessible and affordable to the average person and small business.
Members of our community trust that the Letsch Law Firm is a reputable place to obtain education on various legal matters, assistance in accessing legal services, and competent legal representation.
- People are more important than money.
- Clients are best represented when they can make an informed decision.
- There is no standard of ethical practice that is too high.
The following firm practices are drawn from our Mission and Vision Statements:
- All parties, whether employees, clients, opposing parties, or vendors are treated with respect and courtesy.
- Phone calls are returned.
- Clear letters of engagement are requested on all matters.
- Billing is transparent.
- All employees adhere to the ethical standards of conduct set by the Iowa Supreme Court Attorney Ethics Commission.
- We collaborate with community services.
- Members of the firm actively engage in community educational activities.
- Health Care Powers of Attorney and/or Living Wills are provided to all clients who request them, without cost.